The Town of Ponoka offers real opportunities for business owners and entrepreneurs looking for an ideal community in central Alberta to expand or relocate their business.
New Business Incentive Programs
With the recent launch of two new incentive programs under the Town’s New Business Retention and Attraction Program, businesses that choose to locate in Ponoka now have more opportunity than ever to build and grow their operations in central Alberta!
The New Business Grant offers a grant payment of up to $1000 for businesses that are new to Ponoka and have not previously operated in the community.
The Commercial New Build Incentive offers property tax breaks over three years to new or existing businesses in the Town of Ponoka that build a new property on commercially-zoned land in town.
Grow Your Business!
Ponoka is a great place to relocate or expand your business.
- A central location on Highway 2 with rail access, less than an hour from the Edmonton International Airport and just two hours to Calgary;
- A skilled workforce;
- Competitive infrastructure;
- A business-friendly culture;
For detailed information about our community, including:
- Labour force and trade area data;
- Daily traffic counts;
- Retail market share statistics;
- Ponoka’s retail inventory; and
- Testimonials from local business owners about why Ponoka is a great place to do business
Please click here to discover Retail Investment Opportunities in Ponoka