Busines Resource Library
1. Business Resources Section of the Ponoka Jubilee Library
The Ponoka Jubilee Library will be managing a Business Resource Library created by the Town of Ponoka and Community Futures East Parkland. This unique partnership was created to provide convenience and accessibility for our business community. Various books, cd’s and videos focused on business are available free of charge (with only a nominal refundable deposit) should you not have a library card. To view Library Hours Click Here
Resources Examples include:
- The Profit Producing Customer Service Series which includes: both hard copy and audio books for Influence with ease, The 50 Phrases that pay, and How to Deal with Difficult People.
- Financial Toolkit for small& medium sized businesses
- Entrepreneurial Self- Assessment Tool
- Business Able: Guide for Entrepreneur’s with Disabilities
- Guides to Copy Right and Trademarking
- Succession Planning Toolkit
- The 20 Ingredients for an Outstanding Downtown 3 Part Video Series
2. Scheduled Online Webinar & Resource Access
The Town of Ponoka has purchased full online Webinar access to Roger Brooks online Library of Webinars and Tools. He is one of North America’s most sought after experts in the creation of great destinations, and has worked with nearly 1000 communities, successfully guiding them in their community branding, revitalization and marketing efforts. Businesses are welcomed to meet in groups to host webinars with the materials.
Please Note: This internet resource allows only 1 active login at a time so Businesses are required to book time with the Town’s Economic Development Office. We ask that a login is booked by an individual business for no more than a week at a time. Phone (403)783-0116 or e-mail the Economic Development Office to book.
To view the types of materials available through the Town's subscription please see the Rogers Brooks Resource Library.