Ponoka Splash Park
Ponoka Splash Park - Summer Hours 10:00AM - 8:00PM
The Splash Park was a joint effort between the Kinettes, Kinsmen and Lions Clubs in Ponoka, with assistance from the Town and Ponoka County.
- Located in the Lion's Centennial Park along Highway 2A
- A welcome addition to our community and will be used by both Town and County residents and visitors.
- Encourages fun, outdoor water play for the youngsters in our community
- Promotes active play and provides opportunities to explore science with water
- Draws people to the community which will help our economic growth and promote tourism in the area
The Splash Park will be open from the first week of June to the September long weekend - weather permitting.
The Splash Park is scheduled to open on June 12, 2015, pending water test results.